PVC, or polyvinyl chloride, is a chemical combination of carbon, hydrogen, and chlorine. It is a thermoplastic polymer, i.e. heat softens it and it can be easily molded. When it cools down it resumes its initial consistency and maintains the new shape.
Depending on the additive, PVC can be transformed into a flexible or a rigid material.
- Extremely flexible.
- Resistant to most chemicals.
- Non-degradable, does not dissolve in water.
- Fire-resistant (does not propagate flames).
- Impermeable to gases and liquids.
- Good insulator (thermal, electrical and acoustic).
- Resistant to weather conditions (sun, rain, wind and sea air).
- Dimensional stability.
- It sticks to any smooth, dry, glossy surface or to itself, without additional adhesive.
- Available in a range of colours.
- Easy to manipulate.
Here we offer Coloured PVC Flexible Sheets in different colours: yellow, orange, green, purple and white, 1 mm thick, 91.5 cm wide and in as many meters as you need.